- To validate your inscription and to confirm your booking at “Surf Taghazout”, the total amount or advanced payment of the required services must be paid.
- You can find all the bank details in the confirmation letter, which we will send you by e-mail once you fill in the form on our website.
- The booking will be considered valid when the required amount has been transferred to our bank account, and you have received a confirmation e-mail with the booking details.
- All personal details are compulsory on the registration form.
- The participants’ minimum age is 16 years old. (ask for exceptions).
Surf Taghazout reserves the right to make modifications, but only if these modifications do not change the essential services or due to unexpected and uncontrollable situations.
- Booking variations depend on availability and they may involve a surcharge depending on the price of the new dates/inclusions. You will receive a booking modification once the surcharge is paid. In case the weekly price increase or decrease, the difference must be paid respectively from one part or another.
- Images of your stay at Surf Taghazout are only used for publicity or promotional purposes as the website, flyers, brochures,…
- Customers must be physically fit and capable to swim. The client confirms that from a medical point of view, there is nothing that prevents him/her from going surfing or bodyboarding. We require that you communicate us any relevant medical aspects: allergies, disabilities, medical incapacities etc.
- The transfer service is subject to availability. We recommend you to ask for this service when you fill out the online booking form or as soon as possible. The transfer price will be paid together with the booking. Do not forget that this price is for one way and per person.
- Each customer is responsible for the Surf Taghazout equipment during its use and accepts the responsibility to replace it in case of loss or serious damage by inappropriate use of it. The customer has to pay the lost or damaged equipment which automatically becomes the customer’s property.
- The excursions and trips we offer are not included in the total camp price. They depend on a minimum number of participants and availability. These reasons can lead to a cancellation of the previous.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
The cancellation or refund request will be valid the day we receive it.
– We will refund you 80% of total amount, when the cancellation is made two months before the arrival date.
– We will not refund any amount if the cancellation is received post 2 calendar months to the arrival date.
– Deposits are non-refundable.
Surf Taghazout does not accept any responsibilities or any refunds in the following circumstances.
– When the client is responsible for the incorrect delivery of the services.
– When the defective services are due to third parties or they occur in an unpredictable manner.
– When the services cannot be provided, due to conditions beyond the control of the company. These are unusual and unpredictable conditions which could result in unexpected consequences such as natural disasters or meteorological aspects etc.
– When the incorrect delivery of the services is caused by happenings at Surf Taghazout, even though all the diligences are taken, but they still could neither be predicted nor prevented.
– When any happening could occur before and after the course hours.
– Clients have to listen to the instructions of our staff and to follow Surf Taghazout regulations. In case of not doing so and behaving irresponsible, the company will take the necessary measures, prior notification, such as the exclusion of the courses.
For medical assistance during your stay at Surf Taghazout, each client ought to have:
– Medical card and insurance (or)
– Contract a travel insurance
By paying for the services we ofer you automatically accept the Terms and Conditions.
Surf Taghazout e-mail: email@example.com